


Amelia is officially one year old. She had a ton of fun on her birthday. On Sunday we through a family party here at the house and had some cake and ice cream. I thought she would be more excited about the cake than she was, but that's ok. She loved opening her presents. Then on Monday night we took her to Kanagroo Zoo which is a bounce house plance and she had a blast. I can't believe my little baby is one!!!




3 comments:
What a beautiful one yeaar old. Grandpa was just telling me last night how much he loves your laugh and that twinkle in your eye! We love you.
Bama
I can hardly believe she is one too! You guys all look great. What a beautiful family. I hope you got some great cake pics of her eating.
Happy Birthday, Amelia!
love love love the picture with the leaf on her head.
Post a Comment