Aw! He's such a cutie. Look at him blushing because he just kissed his wife. That's why I love him so much. He is so genuine and loyal. I love being married to Jory. It has been four years on Thursday. I have been looking back at our wedding pictures and re-reading my notes from our pre-wedding bible study on Song of Solomon. It's fun to reminisce. I can't wait to marry him again some day. I hope that my friends and family will all come out again when we do.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Aw! He's such a cutie. Look at him blushing because he just kissed his wife. That's why I love him so much. He is so genuine and loyal. I love being married to Jory. It has been four years on Thursday. I have been looking back at our wedding pictures and re-reading my notes from our pre-wedding bible study on Song of Solomon. It's fun to reminisce. I can't wait to marry him again some day. I hope that my friends and family will all come out again when we do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That was a great day and of course we would come again. Who would want to miss out?
Post a Comment