Ana...what will I do with you, my girl? So, this is not the greatest picture because it doesn't show how swollen her little cheek is. Well, I guess it does, but you just don't have anything to compare it to.
She was just running and playing in Grandma Dunn's backyard this weekend and tripped and fell into a planter with a little wire fence around it. G'ma says the fence broke.
At first I was really sad that I wasn't there to comfort her when she got hurt, but later decided that was probably a good thing since I would have taken her to the doctor unnecessarily. She is running, playing and eating just fine. Her smile is just a little lopsided because of the swelling ;-) but it's kinda cute.
Now that the swelling is down you can really see the bruise. Of course, we are going to take some family pictures this weekend. OH well! I like documenting life the way it is, otherwise we're just faking it right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oh, poor girl! That looks terrible:o( I bet you got some looks when you took her out, huh?
Post a Comment