Last night Ana woke up and came into our room to tell me she was scared. I took her back to bed and laid down with her for a few minutes.
This morning we're driving down the road and she tells me she had a bad dream where black oil was spilling all over the city and she rode on a dog to Gram's house. She said, "I didn't die. I made it all the way to Gram's house."
I asked her if it was a big dog and she said it was Smoke (our friends Lab). Then she told me Smoke got her there and then ran all the way back home to DJ and Nathan's house. Wow, that was quite a night for Smoke, but I'm so glad he was there to rescue my girl.
What a crazy dream for a five year old. I know one little girl who does not need her overactive imagination fueled by any media. After a few minutes she told me she can't wait to die and go to heaven, but she wants me to die too. Then Mia said, "Maybe all four of us can die together." She said it like it was the greatest idea in the world. OH, if I had faith like a child.




No comments:
Post a Comment