Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Back by Popular Demand

I know, I know, I'm such a slacker. The first thought I had when I opened my blog was...wow, has it really been since August? Where has the time gone? Then I saw the little tickers for Ariana and Amelia...are they really getting that old? Where has the time gone?


Ariana is such a big girl now. She is not afraid of the statues at the zoo anymore (most of them anyways).


This is one of those pictures that I like and dislike all at the same time. She is so cute, but she looks so grown up too and I want her to stay my cuddly little baby for a bit longer.



2 comments:

Christy said...

hurray Missy is blogging again. You know that's all us lonely, no kids at home, house wife do all day is read other peoples blogs. Well that's what I do when Tys is sleeping anyways. ;-)

Allison and Ben said...

Ameila looks so much like Jory in that picture. They are getting big too fast, I think you should stop that, hee, hee.