Monday, August 18, 2008

The Water Slide



Ariana loved the water slide. I fear she will beg to go on it every time we go to the pool now....I guess that will just have to be her motivation for learning how to swim. She has no fear of the water and she passed her pre-level one class. Next year I am going to enroll her in several consecutive classes so that she can excell quickly. Watch out Phelps...here comes Ana :-)

2 comments:

Allison and Ben said...

So lucky they let you slide down with her. They won't let me do that here. Go figure! I'm glad she likes it.

Michelle said...

How fun! It looks like she just loves the water. Next summer we'll have to do a play date at the pool with the kiddies.. I think they'd have a blast!

I tagged you on my blog! Check it out!