Thursday, May 21, 2009

Disneyland

So, I took a few videos of Ariana talking with Aunt Am and Tio about her trip to Disneyland, but I think they are just too long to upload. So sorry. Next time you are here I will show them to you. Ariana still stops and tells people about her trip. We took my brother to the optomitrist while he was here and she just stopped two random people and said, "I go to Ca-forna and go to DI'NEY'AAAAND!! and I ride a teacups ride, the orange one..." and she goes on and on.



She tells how she rode a purple carosel, a blue dumbo and the aligators scared her (Pirates). Then she talks about how she went to everyone's house.

Minnie's house and she has a bow and Mickey's house had chickens and Goofy and Dudo(Pluto) who has been upgraded to Puto since the trip. Usually if you ask her what her favorite ride is she'll say dumbo, then she explains because it goes up in the air and then goes down to get some water and then up and around and around. Sometimes she says a different ride and one time she even said the aligator ride was her favorite, but I can tell you (becuase I was there) that it was not. She held on to my neck so tight that when the ride was over I could barley move my head back up. That was a much longer ride than I remember.
I just couldn't believe when we got home five days after being at Disneyland that she could recall what color each ride she went on was. That was so much fun. Listening to her tell the story is almost my favorite part. This was by far the funnest trip I've ever had to Disneyland or any amusement park and I can't wait to do it again next year. Thank you Disney for the great birthday deal!