I know, I know...you want to hear all about Disneyland, but first you get to see why it has been taking me so long to blog our trip.

Here is an after shot of the front door...I am still going to replace the flooring down there and the we are going to update the base trim around the whole living room, but for now we want to just enjoy it. It looks great.
Here is an after shot of the living room. Jory's beautiful legs...he he just teasing. The walls are mostly a tannish color, but they have a tint of green in them...our sofas are dark green ...the pillows are green and two colors of purple and the curtains are a dark purple color. I love it. Sorry the picture doesn't show the colors very well, it was dark and I keep forgetting to take a picture during the day or just mess with the shutter speed on my camera. 

My brother Jeff came to UT just a few days after we got home to surprise us with his expertise and assistance in updating our living room. Jory and I have been wanting to do this since we moved in, but other projects had priority and I was reluctant to start such a big job on my own. So this is the before picture of the living room...don't forget to go back to my older post and look a the before pictures of the front door too.
Here is an after shot of the front door...I am still going to replace the flooring down there and the we are going to update the base trim around the whole living room, but for now we want to just enjoy it. It looks great.
Here is an after shot of the living room. Jory's beautiful legs...he he just teasing. The walls are mostly a tannish color, but they have a tint of green in them...our sofas are dark green ...the pillows are green and two colors of purple and the curtains are a dark purple color. I love it. Sorry the picture doesn't show the colors very well, it was dark and I keep forgetting to take a picture during the day or just mess with the shutter speed on my camera. 




3 comments:
Looks great, I love the new curtians. I thought for sure you would have changed your railing out. I know one project at a time. You guys did a great job. I'm so ready to paint our living room. Bear's room is first.
looks good. You will have to figure out how to upload video for posting about D-land. Talk to Lori she's done it.
Yes, the railing needs to go. I really want to put in a nice twisted black wrought iron railing with wood trim on top and a nice wood post on the end, but I don't want to have a gate anymore either...and if I babysit I still need the gate. It will come eventually.
Post a Comment