Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Danilo Elias DaSilva

Our new nephew was born on December 5th. He was a big surprise for everyone since he wasn't due until the end of January and his labor was really fast so we were surprised when we got a call saying he was a boy. He's still in the hospital until he can eat on his own, but other than that and a little jaundice he is doing really, really well. He's just a tiny little guy.
4 pounds 13 ounces, 17.5 inches. Amber says he gets really mad when they change his diaper and shows quite a little temper. That's a good thing because he's going to have to give his older brother a run for his money...just like his cousin Mia gives Ana a run for hers.
Looking at his Mom...he has a lot more hair than Thiago did and his hair and eyes seem just a little bit lighter too. I can't wait to get to know him and see his little personality develope. He's beautiful. They are going to call him Nilo (Neelo), after Renato's Grandfather.








1 comment:

Allison and Ben said...

Well he looks great, and I'm glad to hear that he is doing well. Hopefully he will start to eat on his own. I can hardly believe that he came so early. I guess he did not want to miss out.