Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ana

Ana and Jory recently went to a Daddy Daughter dance at church. Ana had a great time...as you can see. She loved this game and wanted to play it over and over. She has fairly good aim too and even when she missed, Daddy still felt the splash. What a good sport.
Look at my cuties! Maybe little Mia will go along next year too. The church always has a good turn out for this event. I bet there were well over 300 fathers and daughters there this year.



I don't know why blogger thinks that this needs to be a hyperlink and I don't know how to fix it, so we're just going to pretend like it's behaving...play with me. This is Ana with her special Valentine's Day Surprise from Daddy. She loved getting the flowers and the balloon was hours (days) of fun too.Ana is growing up so fast, but she's always going to be my little girl. She fell asleep during lunch today and she doesn't even nap anymore. So cute. I love these moments.

1 comment:

Allison and Ben said...

I'm sure you have a similar agreement with your kids about growing up and how they are not supposed to. They are both getting so big and coming into their personalities so well. I wish we were closer to watch them grow.