When Mia is tired, she snuggles up with her blanket (aka-baby) and rubs it on her mouth. It's so cute and I will picture Mia like this for many, many years because we see this a lot....but sometimes we get this look too. If looks could kill...
Aunt Tiki recently took each of the girls to Build a Bear and let them pick out an animal. Ana chose a Rabbit and Mia chose this frog. If you call her "Froggie" a Build a "Bear" you will get this look. It is not a bear. I love this look. It reminds me of me ;-) I know my look is a little different, but I do have a look and I'm sure she is trying to mimic it.The Build a Bear additions have been lots of fun. For a few nights the girls were waking up between 3:30 and 5:00am to exchange clothes and play. It was fun to listen to from the other room, but I didn't get much sleep either. One night Mia asked Ana for the shoes that she is putting on Froggie in this picture and I heard "thunk, thunk" as they hit the floor from the top bunk and Mia squealed with delight. The next day they were laughing so hard I had to go in and check out what the big deal was, because you know when you hear that kind of laughter, something is amiss. Ana and Mia were both hiding on the lower bunk because Ana's bunny was leaning over the edge of the top bunk watching them. Kids have such wild imaginations.
Every night before bed Jory has to help dress Bunny into her PJ's and then Ana has to tuck her in before we tuck Ana in. Bunny even has her own special blanket.




2 comments:
awwwwww so cute
I love Mia's "look." So funny! Chloe used to give us some pretty dirty looks, but I think she must have grown out of it cause she doesn't really do it anymore. If she was in trouble and gave us one of those faces it was REALLY hard not to crack up! Silly girls!
Post a Comment