Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Swimming Lessons


Ariana took swimming lessons this summer. She is, by far, the smallest kid in her class. Tomorrow is the last day and she gets to go down the big slide...so I'm sure I will have more to blog then. For now, I wanted you to see her jump off the diving board. I know you can't tell by the pictures, but she walked right off the end of the diving board. She was the only kid in her class that willingly let go and she was also the only one who wanted to jump off again.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Swim lessons were so much fun. Can't wait to do it again next year. Jessica says she wants to be perfect at her diving before she moves on. Wouldn't that be awesome if she falls in love with it and some day goes to the olympics. A mom can dream.

Bumpa & Bama said...

Not to brag, but these g'parents have some pretty cute little girls. We love the blog!

Allison and Ben said...

I'm happy she got a chance to do swim lessons, it will help out so much as she gets older. Have fun swimming.