Here we are teaching the girls to play soccer in the living room. The laundry baskets are our goals. We tried the park a few days ago, but since it hasn't been mowed yet some of the grass comes up to Amelia's knees. So, it's not exactly easy to run on . Of course it is now covered in snow again so that's out of the question again for a few more weeks.
Both girls love to play. Amelia is getting really good at dribbling, even though the ball comes up to her hips. Ana's not too bad either, but graceful still isn't a word we can use to describe her movement...with or without a soccer ball at her feet. I know, I know, I'm so mean. Don't worry I have tons of faith that she will grow up and be a great soccer player and she'll probably stop running into walls someday soon too :-)






3 comments:
ahahah she get her "gracefulnes" from Aunt Cynthia. Remember all her scrapes and bruses.
Oh yeah, I remember that. Funny!!!
I love the idea of livingroom soccer. Too much fun. Bear dribbles really well, and Isabelle runs very fast. We'll have to see how that all works out for them. I'm sure the girls will do great. Can you just hardly wait.
Post a Comment