Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The New Bed


We got a new bed for the girls. This is the Kura reversible bed from Ikea. We really like it and Ariana and Amelia are both thrilled with it. We put Amelia straight from her crib into this bed and she is having a few issues adjusting to her new freedom. I think we have cleared the problems with her getting to the closet and such when it is bedtime, but she doesn't usually fall asleep in her bed...as you can see below:







For this last picture I asked both girls to sit on their bed so I could take their picture...as you can see, Amelia is on the rug. This is where she usually falls asleep. When I told her, "go sit on your bed not the rug," she responded, "Yeah, my rug." I don't know what to do about her. I hope she gets used to it soon because I feel bad when she sleeps on the floor.

1 comment:

Christy said...

well aunt tiki is so glad mia likes the rug i bought them for christmas last year.