
The Circus is coming to town and each year they walk the elephants from the train station, through the Gateway outdoor mall to the basket ball arena downtown. They make a fun little parade of it and it's just the short sweet type that is perfect for a two year old. This year Grandma Dunn and I took the kiddos (Ana, Mia and Thiago) downtown to check it out.

Look at these two cuties. Mia was a cutie too, but she wouldn't wear a clown nose for us.



Grandpa Dunn, we put this picture in just for you. I wish you could have been there.

Here comes the fun part!! The girls were so excited. Ana said, "They hold their hands with their trucks!" Too cute.



We did not attend the Circus itself, maybe next year. I just don't think Amelia could sit still for more than 15 mintues and I wouldn't have any fun chasing her around the ES Arena ;-)




1 comment:
that looks so fun
Post a Comment