Amelia is wearing a hand me down dress from Aunt Cynthia...
...yep that's right the little Bo Peep is sporting a 26ish year old hand me down, home made bloomers and a ridiculously large, plastic candy cane covered in white fabric. Again, I wanted to be a little more unique, but Amelia just gets this ahwed look when she sees Ana all dressed up in princess clothes so who could say no. Maybe next year my costume making talent can be put to some good use. Jory took the girls to a Harvest Party up at Aunt Amber and Tio's church in Layton and he said there were plenty of pricesses running around, but ours was the best dressed and Ameila won most of the oohs and awes. Of course, he might have had alterior motives you never know ;-)




3 comments:
you did good
Oh my goodness! I did not know that dress still existed! Wow.
So cute! Good job mommy! I am in the process of making Ethan a Peter Pan costume right now. It's so fun!
Post a Comment