I hit a pot hole this morning and Ana said, "Oh man, that butt hole was really bad!"
I love it! They say the cutest things. I wish I could wire tap them and just listen to the funny things they say over and over again. I love the way Ana says world (whoa-wold) and hill (like heel, but with a thick, southern accent). She is so close to growing out of these few little baby words that she has left. I've tried to record her saying them, but she is getting so good at speaking now that she only ways whoa-wold when she isn't concentrating. If I ask her to say it she pronounces it correctly.
Mia says a lot of cute things, I just wonder what will stick around and what she'll grow out of early. Oh my babies, I do not want them to grow up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
hahaha so funny
Post a Comment