I really need to wake up Ana from her nap...but I wanted to get these up too. Here are just a few of my favorites from our trip...more is coming soon. Ariana is taking her new Tinkerbell toy on Small World.
We ate at the Blue Bayou...It's worth it ;-) Ana enjoyed this side of the Pirates Ride much better...and no, her eye doesn't have an itch...this is just what pirates do when they don't have an eye patch. She came up with that all by herself. So clever. Don't forget Tinkerbell. I think she enjoyed Dland as much as Ana.
Mia's favorite character. I need to crop this one a bit. I'll find time for Photoshop soon ;-) She didn't want to have much to do with Tinkerbell, Cinderella or anyone else we met. She was all about Sleeping Beauty. I wonder what the draw was because we have never seen Sleeping Beauty.
Cinderella convinced Ana she must be Ariel's sister because she looked just like her. She was a little confused at first, but she bought it.
We had such a fun trip. I can't wait to share it all with you. Time to wake up my little monster. I have a funny story about waking up Ana too...coming soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Fun! My girls LOVED our trip to Disney World! Magic Kingdom was like a dream come true, it was fun to watch them.
Post a Comment