Here is a cute picture of our girls as we enter the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach. Yes, you read that correctly. They are asleep and we haven't even started our day of fun at the Aquarium. That is because this is the day after we went to Disneyland and they are pooped. Waking Ariana up is never something I look forward to. Mostly because it makes me feel bad. She is really hard to wake up and I've decided this is because she is just such a deep sleeper. I think she gets it from Jory. Unlike Jory, Ana also talks in her sleep. I can often hear her talking from our room in the middle of the night. On our first night in California she was talking about different colored spots. I realized the next morning she was talking in her sleep about my mom's dog, Jack. He has a ball with the color of spots she was talking about.
After our fun adventure at Disneyland I woke the girls up taking them out of the stroller so I could change them into Pj's and transfer them into the car. When I woke up Ana she started clawing at my face and telling me, "I want it, I want that." So, I asked her a few times as she is whining and pulling my mouth open, "What are you doing, what do you want?..Ge your ands ou uf my mouf...!!" I never figured out what she was trying to get out of my mouth before she finally woke up. Maybe she was dreaming about Jack's ball again ;-)
The next day we had a similar situation at the Aquarium. As you can see the girls are sound sleep so we woke them to join the fun and Ana starts the usual grumpy whine and she also starts shaking like a violent shiver or mild seizure (which is normal for her when being woken from a deep sleep). When she starts coming to this time she is holding out her hand and saying, "I want some. I need some more." I asked her what she wanted and she said, "I need some more Pixie Dust...please, I have some more Pixie Dust?" I couldn't help busting a gut this time. That was just too funny. I only wish I would have thought to catch it on video. All future awakenings will be recorded and posted on my blog, but I'm afraid that one is probably going to be the best one ever.





1 comment:
Dreaming about Pixie Dust!!! Hilarious! That would have been fun to have on camera, but it's so hard to catch the funny things like that. She must be enjoying herself.
Post a Comment