Some days I want to cry and move back to California.
Last night I plowed about six inches of snow, moved the cars and checked the mail. This morning I went back out to plow another foot of snow. The lock on the shed wouldn't work. It was frozen. Cup of hot water fixed that. The plow wouldn't start up for me so I had to drag the plow to the house through a foot of snow to use the electric start. Extension cord wasn't in the closet, it was in the basement. After starting it, the blades wouldn't turn because they were all iced up. Ice scraper and a large picture of hot water fixed that. Started again, blades turning, plowed four feet....ran out of gas. Crying started about now. More gas, started again, blades going. Plowed the front half of the drive. Went to go move the cars. Can't find my keys ANYWHERE! Ugh.
I lost my extra set of keys at church a few weeks ago. The main church campus which we don't go to very often so I haven't been back to look in the lost and found yet, but you can becha I'm gonna do it today.
So, when I lost set #2, you can bet I was praying and praying. After shoveling the sidewalk and around the cars by hand (so I didn't eat the keys with the snow plow) I decided to go shovel around the mail box and guess what? God is so good. I did not deserve to find my keys, but He is always good.
THANK YOU JESUS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That's what you get for using a machine to plow your driveway. You should do it like I did all by hand. You could always move to Texas.
Post a Comment