Sunday, February 20, 2011

The New Kitchen Floor

 Before

After
It looks so nice!  I'm very pleased with how it turned out.  I would have posted pictures for you yesterday, but I was so tired.  Today we got the base boards back up.  One more project and then we are going to put the house on the market.  We're not moving away, we're just ready for a new place.  Our plan is to move into a rental until we find just the right new house to buy.  Hopefully we can take our time shopping and our next house wont be such a money pit ;-)

3 comments:

Christy said...

that looks so nice. I can't wait to get all the flooring done in our house

Allison and Ben said...

The floor looks great. You guys did a great job. What project are you going to do next? Good luck house hunting. I think you should look in Texas.

Sarah said...

Yay! It makes the appliances look that much sharper too!