Sunday, March 6, 2011

More girl talk

This morning Ana and Mia got into their party favors from cousin Thiago's birthday.  Ana pulled out her candy and I told her, "You can have a piece of candy after you have breakfast."
Ana: (whining): Nooooo
Me: You can have a piece after breakfast or not at all.
Ana: Not at all!
Me: Oh, you don't want it?
Ana: Noooo!  (still worried I might make her eat a piece)
I guess there are benefits to having a picky eater.  She doesn't even like most candy and usually she'd rather have a piece of fruit.

Driving in the car on the way to Costco I gave Jory a kiss after he buckled the girls in and Mia pipes up, "And a hug...and a hug!"  Bossy girl.  You can't give Mia a kiss without giving her a hug.  I guess the rule applies to all of us now ;-)

No comments: