Thursday, March 18, 2010

Carseats

We got the girls new car seats (last month).  I'm happy these will be the last car seats we have to buy.  Woo-hoo...and if I'd had a better sales person last time I would have never purchased the previous two because these cool seats will go from 5-80 pounds...but that's besides the point.  Mia loves, loves her new seat.  She will often ask us if she can take her seat in the house when we get home.  It's too cute.  Here are a few pics...and hopefully a video if I can figure that out...ok video coming soon. Mia sat in her seat for about five minutes after we put it together and then she was out.  I think she's pretty comfy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARNi6pzNBzo 

3 comments:

faith, hope, and love said...

Awe, that's cute! You'd think kids would get tired of their carseats since they have to ride in them all the time, but when ours are in the house the girls are totally excited about them too - silly kids. Though I haven't ever had them ask to bring their seat inside, or had them fall asleep in their carseat inside:o) Nice seats by the way!

Christy said...

cute!!!

Allison and Ben said...

Wow that is one pink car seat. Thankfully I will never have to get one. I love that she fell asleep in it, while not moving. I also like that it looks like the pillow head rest is attached, I wish ours were, I always forget them on long car rides.