Thursday, November 17, 2011

Many things @ Halloween

 I don't like it when I can't figure out how to rotate a picture...grrr. Cute little things aren't they?
 Ana wanted to be a unicorn...just like her favorite stuffed animal.
 Mia wanted to be Minnie Mouse...the boy one.  We questioned her often about what she wanted.  She was very specific and in the end she started saying Mickey Mouse the boy one.  On sewing day she said Mickey Mouse the boy one with a cute little bow, but after examining her Mickey Mouse toy she realized he doesn't have a bow...so here we are.  At first I put black dots on the red shorts and she set me straight...they are white dots.  I did a google search and she was right so I changed it for her.  Details were very important.

1 comment:

faith, hope, and love said...

Cute about Mia:o) Good job for figuring out exactly what it was she was wanting to be!