Thursday, July 10, 2008

Crawling and Teething





This is the teething face!!! We can't feel any teeth yet, but she has started to drool even more than she normally drools, she has a little bit of a runny nose and she wont bite down on our fingers as hard as she used to. She is also a little cranky which is very unusual for Amelia, so I'm sure that the teeth are coming soon. Ana started making this same face a few days before her first teeth came through.


I don't know if you can tell, but the only thing touching the floor in the second picture is Amelia's toes and hands. She can still only scoot backwards, but I think she is just gearing up to start crawling...heck with scooting it just takes too long!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

You should blog Ana teething face next to Amelia's.

Allison and Ben said...

I love the face, who could resist.