

I thought Amelia would skip scooting and go straight to crawling...but now I just hope she starts crawling before she starts walking. Yes, she is standing up to the toy box and she got there all on her own. Even though she hasn't perfected a scooting method yet, she still gets around using a combination of turning, rolling and scooting. This just happened like five minutes ago so I'm still in shock!!




3 comments:
how exciting!! I bet she was very proud of herself. How did Ana handle it? I picture ana not like it when Amelia becomes moble. Hey I think you you need to put up new pictures of the boat. Maybe with the kids playing in it.
Just wait she will be all over the place before you know it. Hopefully she will still want to be carried, it does make things a little easier.
Wow you have an over-achiever on your hands! Watch out! She'll be running before you know it...
Post a Comment