Sunday, July 6, 2008

Independence Day 2008





We took Amelia on her first trip to the Cabin this weekend and had such a blast. I wish you could have all been there. Ariana has been to the cabin a few times, but she has more fun each time we go. Ariana had a great time discovering new bugs, the art of roasting marshmellows and both of the girls loved the fireworks show over Scofield lake.
On the way home we stopped to do a little fishing, which Ariana was so excited to do. I'm sure that she would have had more fun if we actually caught something, but it turns out that Amelia is more of a fisher than Ana for now.

3 comments:

Christy said...

That is the best picture ever of the girls fishing!!! I can't wait to show uncle Jer when he wakes up. I'm glad you caved in and started blogging. It's so fun and a great way to keep grandparents up to date with pictures and funny stories.

Allison and Ben said...

Yea! I'm so glad that you have decided to join the bloging world. It is fun and an easy way to keep everyone up to date. It sounds like you guys had lots of fun camping. I bet the girls will love to fish even more as they get older.

Becca said...

Missy! The girls are so big! I can't believe it and I am so glad you started blogging so we can see pictures of them! They grow up so fast! Miss you guys!