Yeah, yeah, yeah...I'm finally getting started on this blog thing. I would have started sooner, but someone kept promising me he was going to make me a full blown website where I could have a login page for keeping friends and family up to date on our fun adventures as well as display my crafty slings and such. However, I have to admit that I keep said person very busy on his time away from work, so I'm sure it's hard for him to make that happen.
Anyways, what you have all been saying is very true. There isn't much to this thing they call blogging and that large glass of yummy (caffinated) Mango Ice Tea that I had with dinner has finally made it possible for me to find the time to make this blog creation happen. I should really be sleeping right now at 12:47 am, but my drug of choice has made that impossible and there are very few things that are as quiet to do as this. So, thank you Rumbi Island Grill for having irrestistable iced tea and not offering a decafinated option...but most importantly thanks to God for giving us caffine for when we need it most!




2 comments:
Hi sweet Dunn family! Your two cuties are SO precious!! Love the fire red hair they get in the summer. Amelia is SO BIG NOW!!!! I miss you guys. Hope you are doing well.
I love the pics of the girls fishing!! SO cute!
Post a Comment