On Saturday night Jory and I took the girls with Christy and family to see a fireworks show. When the fireworks started there was a loud one and Mia said, "Oh that scared me." I consoled her and she was okay, but every now and then she would say it again and I would tell her it was okay again. Soon Ana started in too, telling Mia that everything was okay. Mia liked the big sister attention she was getting and so now she was saying, "Dat one scare me." after each noise. Ana consoled her for a few minutes telling her it was okay and rubbing her arm. Mia got a little more dramatic saying, "OH, that one scare Me!" and eventually Ana got bored and said to her, "Mia, it's okay. Just shut your mouth and they wont scare you."
LOL...




1 comment:
i still giggled even tho i was there
Post a Comment