A Day at work with Grandpa. Grandpa gets to work out at the Wild Horse Center every now and then. In May we went out to visit him at work and see the baby horses and burros. When we were driving up the dirt road Ana said, "There's a bad tractor." She thinks tractors tear up the roads so they're bad...anyways, she was quite surprised when we drove up and Grandpa was operating that bad tractor!
At the end of the day we asked Mia what she did today and after all the fun she had she responded, "I pushed baby Nilo." So, that was a good day.
...these pictures are not behaving. I can't get them in the right order. Oh, well ;-)




2 comments:
Those flowers look like targets on their heads. Just kidding, they look cute. Now that I am thinking about it I'm pretty sure we drove close by the wild horse place once. I did not know you could stop. Maybe only if you know someone.
next time Jess and I wanna go
Post a Comment