Well we were stuck inside...so what else do you do? I know I am very lucky to have girls that will sit still for so long and let me do their hair...but I've been training them since birth for this ;-)
Mia has a messy-bun-Mohawk and Ana has "Tinkerbell" hair - of course.




3 comments:
I love them, now if Isabelle's hair would just grow longer. So cute, you might have to share how to do the tinkerbell, I can't see all the details.
remember the time we did cyn's hair all cutesy like :)
I like the Tinkerbell "do" also! Very cute and calling it Tinkerbell's hair makes it even that much more exciting. My girls like to have their hair done pretty, but I hardly take the time to do it REALLY nice. They get a lot of braids, ponytails, barrettes, and fast/easy stuff like that.
I think it helps when you train from birth, I have never had problems with doing my girls hair either.
Post a Comment