Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mia said...

The other day I had to go to the bathroom and Mia was taking entirely too long to finish washing her hands or whatever she was doing so I went ahead and did my business anyway.  As I was sitting down Mia says:
"Mommy!  Don't fall in!"
Me: "I will not fall in."
Mia: "Oh yeah, your butt is too big.  You wont fall in. Ha Ha ha.."

Yeah, Mia...ha ha...you are so funny.  You want to know something else funny?  No one can make Mia laugh like Mia can.  The funniest jokes are always her own.  Well, Ana can get her going too, but I think she really cracks herself up.

2 comments:

Amie said...

Don't worry Missy, my kids are constantly noticing my big butt. I think kids are given to us to keep us humble.

Christy said...

your butt isn't big just bigger then hers. :)